Dear Families,
I am excited to welcome you and your child to the middle school process! To help you navigate this milestone, we are hosting two upcoming Zoom information sessions designed to answer your questions and prepare you for the road ahead. Make sure you save these dates!
What to Expect in Middle School
Join our Principal, Mr. Benjamin Geballe, from MS131 for an informational overview of middle school life, academics and daily routines.
- Date: Monday, October 5th, 2026
- Time: 6:00pm
- Click for Zoom Link
The Middle School Application Process
I will host a zoom session dedicated to guide you step-by-step through the admissions and application process.
- Date: Thursday, October 8, 2026
- Time: 6:00 PM
- Click for Zoom Link
I look forward to partnering with you to support your child during this exciting transition! Please feel free to contact me should you have any further questions.
Sincerely,
Ms. Tina Mo
School Counselor
PS130
